Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just Breathe...

Well... it was bound to happen... I had a meltdown today.  We're sooooo close to opening, and all the little things that are slowing down completion piled up on top of my head and made me anxious/sad/freaked out.  But I'm OK now, thanks to a pep talk from "the coach", a.k.a. my awesome mom. Love you!

Trust me when I tell you that the new spa is worth the wait.  The design by Angela Nicole Interiors is gorgeous! She has brought my vision to life in a way I could never have done on my own.  The gentlemen who are creating the space are not mere laborers, but craftsmen.  Their attention to detail is worth the time they've taken.  All that's left now is the waiting game.  You know how it is... a vendor tells you something's in stock when it isn't; they tell you an item has shipped, when it hasn't; the usual confusion, but we're getting down to the last little bit.  A few more deliveries, a few inspections and before you know it, opening day will be here.

I know how anxiously you're all awaiting the grand opening, and I can't tell you how proud that makes me.  You, our clients and friends, have inspired me to take this next big step and it's because of you that we'll succeed.  Thank you for your patience AND your eagerness.  I know you're all going to love it as much as we do.

2 comments:

  1. Be patient-- I know easier said than done. I wasn't patient when we had the bathroom tiled. We used the bathroom before the grout had completely cured and it grew mold-- in the grout. We had systemic mold in the bathroom for years until I had the old removed (a horrible job) and redone. A day or two more or less will only help get things done right. love, Ellen

    ReplyDelete