Saturday, February 19, 2011

Do You Have Hair? Do You Get It Done? Because We Can Do That...

Greetings fair readers! I wanted to let you know that we've added hair services to our menu!

The lovely and talented Leang is a fully licensed cosmetologist and will be doing nails, skincare/waxing and hair at our new location.  She's the woman responsible for my natural blonde, so you know she's good.

Also, sadly, the construction has fallen behind schedule.  I'd like to be jaded and cool and say I'm not surprised, but I am.  I got totally carried away by excitement and forgot that projects don't always finish on schedule.

In the mean time my dears, let us dream of the coming spring's beauty and lovely weather. 

Here's to you, wishing you snow drops and crocuses.

M-

No comments:

Post a Comment